1. Strictly No Gimmies (Everyone putt out)
2. No Picking Ball up to check its yours and place back tee'd
3. No nudging the ball with your foot to
get a better angle around a tree.
4. No stamping behind the ball when in the rough
5. If winter rules - clean & place - fairway only unless
otherwise stated before tee off.
6. No hacking
at rough, trees & branches to improve your shot.
Anybody caught cheating will get a Hole DQ or Match DQ
You are playing in a competition for money against them. If you
see anyone doing any of the above please penalise them
accordingly with a 2 shot penalty and make the Handicap Master
Iain Love aware afterwards. No arguments.